- Join the EV SUMMIT 2023’s “The State of the EV Nation” panel discussing UK’s EV technology, sustainability, availability, and policy.
- Expert speakers include industry leaders from Oakpolytech Consultancy, EY, ZapMap, Osprey Charging Network, and Auto Trader UK.
- In-person and online passes available, offering access to valuable insights, networking, and the Digital Introductions app.
Register to join the ElectricDrives panel at the EV SUMMIT 2023
As the Media Partner for the EV SUMMIT 2023, we’re proud to present our upcoming panel discussion: ‘The State of the EV Nation: Where is EV UK in terms of technology, sustainability, availability and policy?’. The panel will take place on day two of the summit, from 14:15 – 14:45 on the 31st of October at the Saïd Business School, Oxford.
You can secure one of the final in-person delegate passes now, or opt to view the panel online – https://www.evsummit.biz/tickets
Experts in the field will delve into crucial aspects of EV technology, sustainability, availability, and policy in the UK. Moderated by Gill Nowell, Principal of AFRY, the panel will feature prominent speakers including:
- Isobel Sheldon, Founder of Oakpolytech Consultancy
- Maria Bengtsson, Emobility Lead at EY
- Melanie Shufflebotham, COO & Co-Founder of Zapmap
- Dora Clarke, Head of Marketing and Communications for Osprey Charging Network
- Catherine Faiers, COO of Auto Trader UK
The discussion will address pivotal points such as the impact of policy changes on consumer interest, evolving deadlines such as the Zero Emission Vehicle mandate, and the role of cost in the equation. The panellists will explore strategies to support individuals considering the transition to EVs and will analyze the market trends and predictions for the upcoming year.
This panel promises insights into the current landscape of EVs in the UK. The goal is to provide actionable strategies for a successful transition to electric vehicles. This is just one of the eight panels on the agenda for the EV SUMMIT 2023. The event will feature dozens of industry-leading speakers, innovative partners and exhibitors, and ample networking opportunities made easier than ever by the digital introductions app. The summit is a must-attend event for industry professionals and related businesses.
In-person spaces are disappearing fast, but if you’re unable to make it to Oxford, you can purchase an online pass. Crucially, online attendees still gain access to the Digital Introductions app.