- Shell Recharge have released their annual EV Driver Survey with LCP Delta
- The survey assessed around 25,000 people across Europe
- The report will be discussed in a high-level online panel on the 6th of September
Join Shell Recharge’s ‘Charging forward in the electric journey’ online on the 6th of September
The panel is motivated by the release of Shell Recharge’s annual EV Driver Survey, in collaboration with LCP Delta.
This survey is their largest yet, involving 25,000 EV drivers in the UK, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Italy. It’s available to download for free so you can familiarise yourself with the results ahead of the panel.
To give you a head-start, here are some of the headline findings from the report:
- 42% of respondents have purchased their EV within a year of the survey.
- This indicates the growing speed of mass EV adoption across the automotive industry.
- 10% fewer respondents sited range anxiety as a cause of concern.
- That’s an encouraging shift, and, surely, a sign of things to come.
- 47% of respondents say that they do not need to charge daily.
- This goes hand-in-hand with the drop in range anxiety, as drivers learn to trust their EVs with less charge.
The panel will feature representatives from some of the most prolific and exciting emobility companies in the world.
Florian Glattes, Vice President E-Mobility Solutions, Shell
The speakers will dissect and discuss the report, and it’s implications for emobility. Over the course of an hour, these industry pros will examine the top factors driving EV adoption, the prevalence of range anxiety and a host of other findings the report has flagged.
The session will close with a Q&A session for the whole audience.