- MAXUS offers London ULEZ residents up to £31,500 in savings on new zero-emission vehicles.
- TfL’s expanded scrappage scheme and MAXUS discounts make eco-friendly driving more affordable.
- Londoners can also enjoy a complimentary EV charger with their MAXUS vehicle purchase, encouraging sustainable transportation.
MAXUS offers subsidised EVs and Free Chargers to help Londoners with ULEZ expansion
London residents within the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) have an opportunity to save up to £31,500 on brand-new MAXUS zero-emission vehicles this autumn. Additionally, they’ll receive a complimentary EV charger, all in response to the recent expansion of the ULEZ. Transport for London (TfL) made this expansion official on August 29, 2023. It stretches ULEZ’s coverage to encompass all 32 London boroughs and the City of London.
TfL has broadened the eligibility criteria for its scrappage scheme while boosting grant payments for qualifying applicants. As part of this initiative, MAXUS is extending support by granting substantial discounts on their EV range.
London residents considering a switch to zero-emission vehicles can take advantage of these generous discounts:
- eDELIVER 9 Panel Van & Minibus: Save an extra £15,000.
- eDELIVER 9 Chassis Variant: Enjoy an additional £14,000 discount.
- T90 EV Pickup: Benefit from an extra £6,000 off.
- eDELIVER 3 Panel Van & Chassis Variant: Get an additional £1,000 discount.
- MIFA 9: Save an additional £1,000.
“The TfL scheme helps residents, small businesses and charities in the expanded ULEZ by providing vehicle scrappage grants of up to £11,500.
With the addition of our own conquest supports and free charger offer, plus the government-funded OLEV grant, this represents a fantastic opportunity for business owners to make great savings on a new zero-emission MAXUS vehicle for their business. This offer is for a limited time, so I encourage those in the ULEZ to check their eligibility using TfL’s vehicle checker and contact their local MAXUS dealer today.”
Mark Barrett, Managing Director, Harris MAXUS
The TfL scrappage scheme offers substantial grants, reaching up to £11,500 for replacing a minibus with an EV. The grants cover £9,500 for scrapping a van and replacing it with an electric alternative, and various amounts for different vehicles. The most substantial savings arise for those swapping non-compliant minibuses for electric variants. They can benefit from an impressive total discount of £26,500 through the MAXUS ULEZ offer.
MAXUS recommends that London ULEZ residents check their eligibility through TfL’s vehicle checker. They should also connect with their local MAXUS dealer to make the most of the limited-time offer. As Londoners seek cleaner, greener, and more sustainable transportation options, this compelling offer aligns with their eco-conscious aspirations.